Dan’s Notes: I can’t say enough about this fabulous 3500 sq. ft. million dollar home and it’s beautiful furnishings. From high quality Antiques, Bronzes, Art, Household Furnishings, Boat, Tractor, and all the Equipment and Tools. As you can see from the photos we are still unpacking dozens of boxes from the Cargo Container to the 1,000 sq. ft. garage/shop. Our parking is limited at this home, so we have contracted a local shuttle company to transport you from the staging area on Highway 9 to the home. WE assure you easy access and timely departure. We will also be contracting a local moving service to transport your purchases if you wish to hire them. Once you’ve completed your purchases you will be allowed to drive to the home and we will have attendants to assist in loading your purchases. Please browse the photos. If you enlarge the photos you will see descriptions of the items. A full listing of all items will be posted the week of July 13th and updated as we unpack the home, so visit our site weekly for new items unpacked.
Partial list of items to be featured in the estate auction;
- Two Magnificent Antique Oak Side Boards First one with carved wind griffins and bonnet top. Second one Carved lion heads with fancy crowned top, both in exceptional condition,
- Round Oak table and 6 matching pressed back chairs
- Oak kitchen china cabinet
- 14 piece Mahogany dining room set. table 8 chairs, china cabinet, two corner china cabinets, server and side board, mint condition.
- Marble top entry tables
- Victorian chess table
- Master bedroom set, Cal King bed with impressive head board and Armour
- Oak Serpentine Hi boy
- Beautiful Walnut 4 piece bedroom set, queen bed, hi boy, dresser, night stand, mint condition.
- Needlepoint arm chairs
- Leather Sofa and recliners, in excellent condition.
- Full size iron bed.
- Walnut book case
- 1880’s walnut captains desk and chair
- 5 drawer gun safe
- Large upright gun safe
- 3 Oak stacking bookcases
- 2 4×6 oak bookcases
- Executive desk
- File cabinets
- Broyhill coffee table and end tables
- Lamp tables
- Sofa table
BRONZE AND ART WORKS
There are several very fine limited edition Bronzes featured in this estate. All bronzes works and Thomas Kinkades are accompanied with Certificates of Authenticity by artist or foundry.
- Bronze, ‘Crossfire’ by James P. Regimbal dated 1985, # 29/35, 21 1/2″ H x 28″ L x 17″ W.
- Bronze, ‘Tripped Up’ by James P. Regimbal dated 1985, # 26/50, 25″H x 21″ L x 12″ w.
- Bronze, ‘The Hunting Party’ by James P. Regimbal dated 1991 ,# 40/60, 12″ H x 21″ L x 9″ W.
- Bronze, ‘The Cheyenne War Chief’ by James P. Regimbal dated 1990, # 8/50, 20″ H x 21″ L x 7″ W.
- Bronze, ‘Against All Odds’ by Linda S Stewart cir. 1992 # 21/25, 21″ H x 13″ L x 9″ W
- Bronze, ‘Top Hands’ by Linda S. Stewart cir. 1991 # 14/25, 17″H x 13″ L x 7″ W
- Bronze, ‘Reaching New Hights’ by Linda S. Stewart # 21/35, 21″ H x 13″ L x 8″ W
- Bronze, ‘Spooked’ by Lyle Schwabauer Dated 1988 # 13/25, 10″ H x 22″L x 12″ W
- Bronze, ‘Breakaway’ by Lyle Schwabauer Dated 1987 # 18/30, 15″ H x 22″ L
- Bronze, High Country Muley’ by Lyle Schwabauer Dater 1987 # 21/30, 14″ H x 12″ L x 9 ” W
- Wood sculptures by Bruce Stamp, two whale sculptures.
Thomas Kinkade and other works of art.
- Art, ‘Clearing Storms by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, ‘A New Day Dawning by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, Oil on Canvas by B. Mathew
- Art, Prints by Sally Bookman
- Art, ‘Bridge of Faith by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, ‘The Valley of Faith’ By Thomas Kinkade
- Art, ‘Light of Peace’ by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, ‘End of Perfect Day 2’ by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, ‘End of Perfect Day 3’ by Thomas Kinkade
- Art, Alaskan Sapphires’ by Norman Lowell # 446/500
- Art, Alaskan Fire weed’ by Norman Lowell # 499/500
- Complete collection of Capitola Art and Wine festival prints,
- Prints by Marie Gabrille.
CHINA AND STERLING SILVER
- Bavarian China, Kudschenereuther/Kelb (LHS) Pasco, Pattern SLYVIA, 12/7 piece place settings with additional creamer, sugar covered potato bowl, footed veg, bowl, meat platter and asparagus dish total 90 pieces Grey Rose with Silver trim.
- Sterling Silver “Old Master” TOWEL, 12/4 piece place settings with additional 2 butter knives, 1 sugar spoon, 1 Veg, spoon, cake server, cake knife, 55 pieces.
- SILVERPLATE PARTY WARE, R.B. Rogers 1853 2 tire scalloped dessert tray, ice bucket, 2 covered butter dishes w, glass liners, 15″ bread tray, 17″ Round serving tray, 20″ Oblong serving tray.
FENTON MILK GLASS plus works by local artist Terry Parker
- Pedistal “Thumb print” cake plate 12 1/2 “
- Silver Crest footed candy basket bowl with crystal handle, vintage
- Silver Crest Pr. Cornucopia candlestick holders, vintage 7″ H
- Silver Crest Dessert Plated with silver handl, vintage, 12 1/2″
- Silver Crest footed tidbit bowl, vintage, 6 w
- Silver Crest ruffled mellon vase, vintage 8 H
- 10″ Vase Grape Motif, Pot belly shape vintage Fenton.
- Vintage gravy boat with oval underline plate, Grape motif with “Westmoreland D ( WD) stamp
- Works by Terry Parker, Covered Soup tureen, ouble nut Bowl, 12″ platter 12″ Fish Platter, 10″ Blue Glazed Platter, 8 ” Collander with Plate, 10″ Wine cooler plus more,
- “Picture Perfect” # 7612, 81/2″ H ( girl with parasol sitting with dog)
- “Summer Stroll” # 7611, 9″ H ( Girl with bird on hand)
- ” My Buddy” # 7609, 8 ” H ( boy holding Spaniel and free standing Spaniel at boy’s feet)
- “Winter Frost” # 5287, 91/2″ H (girl in snow holding bird)
- “Glorious Spring” # 5284, 11″ H ( girl with bird and flowers) , no parasol
- ” Wedding Day” # 4808, 71/2″ H (cake topper bride and groom with top hat)
- “Now and forever # 7642, 91/2” H ( dancing bride and groom)
- “Sitting Pretty” # 5554, 71/2″ H (girl sitting with flower basket)
- “Summer Garden” # 5285, 11 1/2″ H ( girl in garden smelling flowers)
- “Ballerina” NOA # 545 7 1/2″ H ( girl ballerina)
- Lladro Collectors Society/ 5 Bells, 2 candle holders, 1 bell with handle, 2 singed signature scrolls. plus more.
HUMMELS – GOBEL, WEST GERMANY
- “The Lost Sheep” # 68 boy with lamb
- “Sensitive Hunter” # 6 boy hunter with rabbit
- “Wayside Harmony” # 111 boy on Fence with bird
- ” Singing Lesson” # 63 boy with yellow bird on foot
- “Prayer before Battle # 20 boy with folding hands in prayer on wooden pedistal
- “Little Shopper # 96 girl with fruit basket
- “little Helper” # 73 girl with apple basket
- “Doll Mother” # 83 girl with doll buggy
Collectible and household items.
- Capotamonte vases, and baskets
- Cloisonne’ vases
- Cut Crystal
- Oriental planters
- Lg oval Fancy frame mirror
- Swinger rocker with foot stool
- Wine Rack
- Nights stands
- Mahogany Bookcase
- Aubuson Rug ( pink)
- Lane Cedar Chest
- Desk lamps
- Wicker chest
- Panasonic 58″ flat screen TV. Like new with DC changer, stereo, speakers compete entertainment center.
- Pair of Cherry wood end tables and coffee table.
- Schwin 250 Biodyn Exercise machine like new.
- 4 Bookcases
- DVD racks
- Blue Ray, DVD VCR,
- Oak office chair
- Full compliment of Kitchen cabinets, dishes, glassware,utensils,cook ware,
PATIO FURNITURE, PLANTS
- Jenn Air BBQ ( like new)
- Large assortment of beautiful potted plants
- 3 sets of patio furniture ( all in exceptional condition)
- Fire pit
BOAT, TRACTOR, SHOP TOOLS AND MORE
- Get ready to fish on the 1999 Sea Swirl 2300 IOA. 5.7 GSI V8 with Volvo stainless steel duo prop. with 9.9 Yamaha kicker with full remote. Raymarine electronics; nav, tracpot 12″ color display, digital sonar, autopilot, GPS radar and VHF. Two Scotty electric downriggers, A fuel monitor system that displays gallons/hours,miles/gallon,engine RPM and engine hours. Electric trim tabs. Full cockpit enclosure. Cockpit controlled electric anchor wich. The boat has been stored in a garage when its is not on the water.
- 1992 TRACKER MAGNA 17 FOOT CONVERTABLE. 115 HP JOHNSON WITH POWER TILT. 19 HP YAMAHA TROLLING MOTOR. RAY MARINE FISH FINDER, GPS, NAV AND VHF. AM/FM/CD STEREO. 12/24 VDC ELECTRIC TROLLING MOTOR IN FROM T FOR BASS FISHING. 3 BATTERIES THAT CAN BE SWITCHED 12/24 FOR THE TOLLING MOTOR. PORTA POTTY. BIMINI TOP. CANON DOWN RIGGERS. PACIFIC GALVANIZED TRAILER.
- SeaDoo raft seats 3
- West marine 8 ft. raft
- Kubota BX24D tactor with all the accessories, low hours. this tractor is in excellent condition and is ready to go to work. been stored in garage when not in use.
- 8X8X20 Cargo container
- Agri FAb Utility tailor
- Air compressor 100 psi twin cylinder
- Craftsman wet/dry vac
- Makita 12″ compound saw
- Work bench
- Drill press
- Dbl Grinder
- Craftsman laser tracker
- Berger Transit Model 54-140B complete set up
- Robe power tools
- Big Red Engine Hoist 8 ton Long arm
- Storage cabinets
- Several extension ladders up to 28 ft
- UP TO 20 CORDS OF FIRE WOOD. SOLD BY THE CORD.
- 3 portable car ports ( all with new canvas tops)
- Honda Pressure washer 3700 PSI
- Lawn mowers
- Radio Alarm saw
- Huskies, backpack blower
- 16″ and 24″ Huskies Chains saws
- Troy belt Tiller
- 4’x8′ sheets of insulation
- gardening supplies
- Two power built floor jacks
- Sheet rock
- Weed whacker ( gas powered)
- WE STILL HAVE DOZENS OF BOXES TO UNPACK. FROM THE CARGO CONTAINER AND SHOP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upon arrival please sign up for a bid number and catalog of items being auctioned. The auctioneer will explain all details prior to beginning of auction. All items are sold AS IS. There are no refunds or exchanges of items purchased once auctioneer says sold. Payment terms; Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, No Checks, Buyers premium of 13% with a 3 % discount for Cash payments. All merchandise must be removed by Sunday August 10th 2 pm. This is a no reserve auction, however the trustee with provide confirmation of the sale of the Boat and Tractor day of Auction. Special notice to buyers. Once you have paid for your purchases our shuttle service will take you to your car and you will be permitted to drive up to the house to pick up your items. you will need your paid receipt to gain access to loading area. We will have staff on hand to assist and make the loading process easy. We will be on site as late as necessary to accommodate you in retrieving your purchases.
Please be considerate of the family and do not disturb the Residents prior to Auction Day.
Thank for visiting our site, if you wish to get update notices on this and other events, sign up for our email news letter and confirm your request once we email you back.