Sanger Ca. 93657
Fabulous Two story Home in Gated Community filled with outstanding home furnishing
Address: 2580 Santa Cruz, Sanger Ca. 93657. Corner of Bethyl and Church. This is a private community, you will be parking on the street and walking in, Once you have made a purchase you may get your vehicle and come in to pick it up. Please follow parking attendants instructions at all times. Thanks.
This is a beautiful Two story home filled with all modern home furnishings plus a few fine antiques and collectibles, Everything in this home is in exceptional condition. Jewelry, Tall Walnut dining table and 6 chairs, matching buffet and server, Sofa like new, two matching arm chairs, China cabinet, Refrigerator, Samsung Washer & Dryer, Kranich & Bach Piano, Sony 40″ flat screen TV, Receiver, DVD player, Set of Speakers, Indian Art works by Shane, Deco style lamps, Antique Oak writing desk, Art works by Monongye, $ pc Office furniture suite, Vintage Sewing machine in cabinet, New HP & Cannon printer/copiers, New Staples shredder, @ HP lap tops, RARE Artley (Silver) Flute 0-9, Copper wall are by K. Hayes 55, Western art by Mike Hamblin, Beautiful 4 piece Master Bedroom set, Vintage dresser & desk, Over stuffed arm chairs new, 41″ Samsung wall hanging TV with Polk speaker bar, Antique rocker, Antique trunk, 3 pc 1960’s bedroom set, Hobnail lamp, Victorian walnut dbl, weighted wall clock, Antique Drop front desk, Pair of nice Queen Ann wing back chairs, Walnut bookcase, Lots of high quality linens and bedding, Service for 12 plus extras Mikasa china, lots of hi quality kitchen appliances, Set of LeCreuset cook ware, Old cast iron skillet and kettles, Lots of Antique kitchen utensils, Potting bench, Work bench, Leaf blower, Craftsman lawn mower and edger, Wheel barrow, Patio furniture, BBQ, Yard Art, Old crock and more…
ESTATE SALE/AUCTION ATTENDANCE POLICY
- All attendees must have and wear a face mask covering nose & mouth. (No exceptions)
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves,
- All attendees must adhere to 8-foot distancing rule,
- All attendees must follow all posted signs regarding covid 19 distancing rules.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at cashiers’ desk.
- You will be responsible for carrying and loading all your own purchases, (be sure to bring someone with you that can assist you with large heavy items) Auction and Estate sale personnel with not be assisting with carrying or loading of purchases.
- In average home estate sale, there will no more than 8 customers allowed in at one time. Your visit is limited to 30 minutes. There will be sign up sheets available for you to reserve entry times throughout duration of sale.
- Our primary concern is for the safety of all our customers and staff. Please come prepared to meet all the above criteria.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Terms of Sale. we accept cash and all major credit cards, No Checks, all sales are final. all merchandise is sold as is, Local sales tax is added to all purchases, dcobb estate liquidators and it clients are not responsible for lost or stolen property or personal injury, you are entry premises at your own risk, We will be opening at 9 am sharp till 1 pm each day. Please read Covid 19 attendance policies above prior to coming. MASK WILL BE MANDATORY ATTIRE TO ENTER.