1805 E. Burton Tulare Ca. 93274
Huge Estate Sale Tulare Ca. July 18th & 19th 8 am till 1 pm
Located at 1805 E. Burton Ave . Tulare Ca. 93274
ESTATE SALE/AUCTION ATTENDANCE POLICY
- All attendees must have and wear a face mask covering nose & mouth. (No exceptions)
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves,
- All attendees must adhere to 8-foot distancing rule,
- All attendees must follow all posted signs regarding covid 19 distancing rules.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at cashiers’ desk.
- You will be responsible for carrying and loading all your own purchases, (be sure to bring someone with you that can assist you with large heavy items) Auction and Estate sale personnel with not be assisting with carrying or loading of purchases.
- Entry to home will be limited, please be patient with our staff as we move customers through the grounds,
- Our primary concern is for the safety of all our customers and staff. Please come prepared to meet all the above criteria.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door. If your temp is higher than 100.9 you will be asked to wait outside.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Featuring 2004 Honda Pilot. only 55,900 miles. This car is in like new cond. inside and out.
This Beautiful Home in Central Tulare is filled with outstanding American Antiques, oak Sideboard, 54″ S-Roll top desk, Oak commodes, childs Rockers, Oak kitchen table, and hutch, 100’s of Collectibles, Arts & crafts, King Bedroom suite, Antique Iron bed, old trunks, old dolls, vintage clothing, Fabulous hand stitched quilts, Camping Hunting gear, Electronics, Guitars, kids toys new and old, Antique clocks, Ruby glass, cobalt blue glass, crystal, Sterling, costume jewelry, Two refrigerators, One large Freezer, Kitchen appliances, like new washer & dryer, stocked with lots of new containers of cleaning supplies for the home. Back yard is full of yard art, Bench swing, iron parlor table & chairs, bikes, wagons, camping & fishing gear, aluminum Boat and Motor, Lots of tools in the shop, WE WILL BE WORKING LATE INTO THE NIGHTS THIS WEEK, APPROX 200 MORE PHOTOS TO BE POSTED FRIDAY SO CHECK BACK TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOUND, see photos below
Terms of sale, we accept cash and all major credit cards, NO CHECKS, local sales tax is added to all purchase, all sale are final, all merchandise must be removed day of sale by 1 pm, dcobbestate liquidators and its clients are not responsible for lost or stolen property or personal injury, you are entering premises at your own risk. Sign up will be starting at 7 am doors open at 8 am till 1 pm, REMEMBER YOU MUST WARE A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON PROPERTY AND YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN PRIOR TO ENTERING. Susie and I would just like to thank everyone for working with us since we reopened in keeping a safe environment for all. Thanks again Dan & Susie Cobb.