5269 W. Beechwood Fresno Ca. 93722
Estate Sale July 11th & 12th, Beautiful North Fresno Home.
Due to Heat we will be starting this sale at 7 am till 1 pm
Address is 5269 W. Beechwood Fresno Ca. 93722. Take Herndon to Milburn, turn north on Milburn, take first left which will take you around to frontage road on Herndon, follow signs to Estate Sale.
ESTATE SALE/AUCTION ATTENDANCE POLICY
- All attendees must have and wear a face mask covering nose & mouth. (No exceptions)
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves,
- All attendees must adhere to 8-foot distancing rule,
- All attendees must follow all posted signs regarding covid 19 distancing rules.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at cashiers’ desk.
- You will be responsible for carrying and loading all your own purchases, (be sure to bring someone with you that can assist you with large heavy items) Auction and Estate sale personnel with not be assisting with carrying or loading of purchases.
- In average home estate sale, there will no more than 8 customers allowed in at one time. Your visit is limited to 30 minutes. There will be sign up sheets available for you to reserve entry times throughout duration of sale.
- Our primary concern is for the safety of all our customers and staff. Please come prepared to meet all the above criteria.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door. if your temp is higher than 100.9 you will be asked to wait outside.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
This sale is featuring this magnificent and rare Regina Disc music Box. plus a collection of Cranberry glass and Hand painted Fenton glass second to none. Along with 5 piece Cal-King master bedroom set,Round oak table and chair, china cabinets, Fine art by Marty Bell, Sinana, Watson and others, Some of the most beautiful cranberry and Fenton glass lamps you will ever see. collection of Bavarian salt & peppers, Oak library tables, Oak Armoire’ Fancy oak rockers and carved side chairs, Sofas, Lamp and coffee tables, Gorgeous mirrors, Vintage hats and purses, Rare Antique Brunswick upright record player in mint cond. Some of the nicest Antique floor lamps you will ever find. Two computers, printer. JVC smart TV. LG TV. complete pioneer stereo system, Cobalt blue collection, mantel and wall clocks, Wedgewood china, Appliances, Frigidaire refrigerator. Antique oak buffet, Crystal, patio furniture, Tools, garage racking, garden tools, camping, Lg, Oak wine barrel, 3 BBQ’s, and much more…
Terms of sale, we accept cash and all major credit cards, NO CHECKS, local sales tax is added to all purchase, all sale are final, all merchandise must be removed day of sale by 1 pm, dcobbestate liquidators and its clients are not responsible for lost or stolen property or personal injury, you are entering premises at your own risk. Sign up will be sTarting at 6 am doors open at 7 am till 1 pm, REMEMBER YOU MUST WARE A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON PROPERTY AND YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN PRIOR TO ENTERING. Susie and I would just like to thank everyone for working with us since we reopened in keeping a safe environment for all. Thanks again Dan & Susie Cobb.